Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

Low pressure chem pump

OK let me explain what I need

I probably have a project that I'll have to clean off some mold & mildew from stucco/dryvit buildings one building is 14 stories the other 8 stories. The drivit is white in color. Now get this, the white dryvit has the mold & mildew on it. The property only wants the white cleaned they dont want a whole building washed, because the majority of the building is other type of surfaces such as brick, block etc. Now the white dryvit is little sections here & there about 7 areas, the biggest areas being around 140x2 ft the smallest being 4x6 most are just around 6x10

OK now I dont want to have to rig this building its not worth it and would be pretty difficult to rig due to many factors and its just not cost effective.

This mold & mildeww will just wash right off with some 12% & a rinse Ive done it before no pressure is needed at all. What I want to do is set something up with a chem pump and a long chem line (up to 160 ft)and lower it to these areas from the roof. Now on the spray end Id like to have a spray bar(maybe just pvc) with at least a few spray tips and be able to trigger the setup from the roof apply the chem then lift back up to roof and then run water through it for rinse. All these buildings are just on straight drops, no windows or other obstructions. The others surfaces dont have any mold & mildew. The weight of the hose should hold it close to the building .

Any ideas, should I use a shurflo or is there some other king of pump. I have the idea, but just dont know the best materials to build it. This is something I could use on at least a few occasions. If I can figure how t build it it will be a 1 day job, instead of a 3 or 4 day job moving rig all around 2 buildings. Plus I know the property, they wont spend the money

Come on guys some help would be great and if you could build it for me would be nice LOL

Thabks

JL

Couldn't you build a Phelps style wand, just longer....give you flow control with a ball valve up high and let gravity assist the chem flow down? I also recall Matthew Johnson has told me he's applied chems through his extension wand.