Sign in to follow this  
PressurePros

Answering machines

Does anyone know of, or use a multiple OGM answering machine (press 1 for sales, press 2 to hear a message about PP, press 3 for a technician, etc then each mailbox will have it's own greeting) with decent digital storage that is also capable of on demand call forwarding? I can't find any info that such a beats exists.

In the house I have a Panasonic cordless phone with a built in answering machine with 3 seperate mailboxes. I really prefer to use call forwarding because I feel that people want a body to talk to....

Can that Panasonic answer the phone with an automated system then offer automated marketing systems then also forward calls through to another number? I think I am looking for too much. I did find a system but it costs $3,000.

I need a phone to route calls three ways. One for my residential services, one for my retail products, and one to have a pre-recorded message played for customers (something like this on my mail out advertising.. "To hear five things you need to know before hiring someone to restore your deck, Call 1-888-855-WASH and enter Extension 3)