Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

I love you guys (& gals)

Question

I was reading some of the posts and going over alot of what Ive writen and asked etc etc. And I was thinking what a great thing these BB's are (TGS) Where else can someone go to hash over ideas, ask questions about how to run a business, fix a piece of equipment, what to buy, how to do something etc etc. I mean the BB is the most valuable tool out of everything I own in my biz and its a free resource

I have learned so much, gotten so many great ideas & helpful hints and have had a place to share other parts of my life other than business. I would be somewhat lost without this resource. Go back & read the questions you've asked, the ideas and help and try to think of all the time and hard knocks you would have went through without this BB. WOW I'd still be doing alot of things the hard way if it wasnt for this & other BB's

Like I said I love you guys (Im not being gay about this and you wont see me watching Brokeback Mountain lol) But I do love the fact I have a place to go in my busy life where I can learn, share & relax

Thanks

JL

p.s.become a site supporter, best $$$ spent

5 answers to this question

Jeff,

Thank you so much for the kind words. The BBS world as it relates to power washers has grown quite a bit since we began washing. It's great to see everyone helping one another out. Everyone here is responsible for the success of the BBS and for helping others to achieve their goals. I know it makes me smile to think that someone else was able to get a job because someone they never met cared enough to offer help. Networking is wonderful.

Beth

Beth Ive said it before & I'll say it again, you folks run & control this board so well its a BB without the BS and thats what makes TGS the best of them all!!!!!

Thanks again

JL

I will tell a quick story about how bbs have helped me out. Yesterday a friend/neighbor/partner(business) called me and he was in North Carolina about 8 hours away. He had polished some concrete (80k sf) and had went back to tie up some loose ends and when he gets there he notices overspray over all of the concrete. He had called me to see what would get it up. I told him maybe a cleaner with sodium hydroxide. I then called Glenn sheppard(pitchwitch dude) to see how far away he was which was about 2 hours. I met glen on a bbs. Glenn tells me he has a customer in the pw biz in the same town my buddy is in and I get his number. I call him and he was able to check the job out within an hour of getting the call and the job was 8 hours away from me. I have not found out if he was able to help we just turned him on to the contractor, but it was cool being able to have a fast response like that. Without these bbs it would have been hard to have found someone for this contractor.

Don't forget that it wouldn't all be possible without the contributions from people like yourselves and others who have added value in many ways.

We thank all of you for helping to make TGS the community that it is.

Great stories btw. They add character for everyone to relate to.

:applause:

Rod!~