Sign in to follow this  
DustinC

Is vinyl siding pricing less than other siding?

Question

6 answers to this question

I will put it this way, I charge the normal amount for vinyl siding but the other siding I charge more.

Watch out for aluminum siding, if the paint is getting chalky then be careful how much pressure you use and do it even or you will leave marks where you went, that you will be able to see.

Also watch how strong your mix is on alum. Could take the paint right off the siding if it's in bad shape.

My 2 pennies.

I'm new to this and am trying to figure out what to charge for vinyl siding jobs in comparison to other siding. Any thoughts? THANKS.
No matter what i wash vinyl aluminum hardy plank .The prices are the same .The vinyl in most cases will make ya fast money cause it goes quick.

I will put it this way, I charge the normal amount for vinyl siding but the other siding I charge more.

Ditto for me. Unless it's chalky blue/grey vinyl already. Then I budget for a full gutter-ground fan down.

Vinyl siding would be the lowest price I would charge on a housewash (unless like Phillip mentioned it is the blue crap).. 20+ year old stucco or very oxidized aluminum siding would be the most expensive.