Sign in to follow this  
RCBill

Extreme Solution 38 & 80

Question

I just lost a very eloquent and interesting post that I wrote. Lightning doesn't strike twice, so I just gotta ask;

When I have organics growing on wood that I want to clean, and I did not want to use bleach, is HD-80 the solution of choice? What is the mix?

Do I need to neutralize Percarb, EFC-38, and HD-80?

If the intent is neutral Ph, how do I know how much Oxalic to use?

Bill

6 answers to this question

If the HD-80 is a go, I'd like to wash this afternoon. So, if you know the answer and the mix and have unlimited weekend minutes, and would like to call me, my phone is 910-620-6300.

TIA

Bill

Thanks Ken.

BTW, the sales site you posted a link to has been a real jolt, in a good way, to my marketing plan/efforts. I like sales and marketing, but operations get in the way.

I read that you are an IT guy. I did some electrical engineering that included writing boolean algebra type of software back in the day the US did some manufacturing. My buddy is/was a databaser. He's washing now too. As much as I liked making machines do my bidding, I prefer the absence of politics that these services provide. Out in the fresh air, covered with dirt, man, this is living.

Bill

I'm glad that link has helped open some eyes. I spent years in college, seminar after seminar, digesting book after book, selling cars, selling cell phones, owning a retail shop, selling high end stereo equipment and finally becoming a corporate sales trainer trying to master the art of selling. I'm still learning. That link has some incredible information on it.

One thing I haven't done is IT (unless you mean the BULLSH kind) I can shout a definite AMEN about leaving that corporate crap and politics behind. Let me know how the deck turns out for you. -K

Jimmy,

We use HD-80 all the time at this strength. The key is to wet the shrubs and keep wetting them during the process. Lots of water. Dilution on the surrounding area is very important.

This is the only URL I have for the manufacturer: http://www.esproducts.net/

Happy Spring!:dancing: :sunshine:

Beth