Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

Questions on getting work

I do a ton a condo building washing and other residential type buildings but I was thinking I'd like to get other types of commercial work such as

Fast food, strip malls, large shopping malls, commercial office buildings etc Banks too

I'd like to get this type of work, things that you can get a contract for regular cleaning

How do you all get this type of work?

Say fast food places do you go in each individual store or do you contact regional offices. How & who would you want to speak to

Strip malls, theres a zillion of them around here. Who owns & runs these places and how do you find out?

commercial office buildings How & who

What kinds of rates do you all charge say for strip malls fast food places etc. In the past 2+ years I've bid probably 8-10 fast food places, Pizza hut, Wendys etc, building washes & drivethroughs and I havent got any, so I guess I'm bidding to much. Do these types of places go for cheap money?

Just wondering how its done?

Thanks everybody!!!

With All Commercial Contract I Like To Think Of Bulk..

If You Are Biddind On 1 Account Obviously My Feeling Is The Price Should Be "premium" Unless You Have Many Other Accounts That You Can Fill In A Nights Work..and Like To Drive..

But If You Can Get Say First Union Bank. Under Contract For The Region..which In My Area Is 40 To 50 Banks..thats When I Go As Low As .3-.4 Cents Sq..i Seen You Bid .6-.7 If You Get That Great..keep Getting It..but The Corporations Usually Know How Low You Can Actually Go And Be Profitable Because Of Places Like California, Florida Etc....contact Region Managers They Are Tough To Pin Down But Usually Listed On Brochures Or Internet

Two words: RON MARSHALL

...You need to talk with Ron **********. He's da man on this sort of thing. Just call his cell, he's always willing to talk,

I guess the best way is to get in touch with regional. I do 18 CFBanks now for over 2 years bi annually & drive thrus 1/4ly. I did give discount for this contract , but if 1 property fast food place calls, I cant do it for pennies.

Go after regional !!!