Sign in to follow this  
djcs0302

New to this

Question

I am new to the business and so far, everything is going well. I have to give a lady an estimate on a house that I am not quite sure how to price. The house is about 1800 sq, very tall. All is brick except for the boxing all the way around and the eves on each end, which is vinyl. All she wants cleaned is the vinyl including the whole porch. also a light wash on a 10x10 deck. The houses in this subdivision are very close so I am concerned about overspray. Can anyone help on pricing something like this and pointers to doing this with houses so close together?

2 answers to this question

Have you ever done a house this size and/or a job this size?

It is difficult to summarize a pricing scheme due to the fact that there are so many different factors that play into "what goes into the pricing" approach.

My best advice would be to determine your ability to accomplish this job and put a dollar value on it.

It is different all over the country. Are you going to be able to reach the upper heights with your current extensions and nozzles? I wouldn't even take a job this small. If I did, it would be my minimum of $350 I guess.