Sign in to follow this  
Tronman

Finished deck - Gold/Brown mix

Question

9 answers to this question

OHHHH that color looks very familiar...:D

It's cool to see someone else use Gray Away on decks other than me..:cool:

Nice looking job Ken!

I haven't been back to my office today but the two pails I ordered are supposed to be there. I am going to do this job on Sunday. The results of the Gray Away seem very consistent.. and if I can order product on Tuesday and have it by Friday that makes me a happy camper.

Very very sweet job. Baker's Gray Away?

Yep Ken that sure is Gray Away 50/50 Gold/Brown :D

I've been helping Tronman learn how to clean and seal wood to give him a break from flatwork or washing houses.

That greyaway sure is pretty. I used to think that maybe Shane was just a good photographer, but now I am thinking the stain just looks really rich. I (hopefully:)) will be applying some on my deck here soon. Ken, tried calling you a couple times this week, I was giong to see how you liked your Greyaway. Let me know next week how it goes. I never take a cajun at his word:)

Just finished this deck before the rain. Customer was very happy.

Awesome looking work !!! You just dont see nice detailed decks around here often, guess its because its so flat around here with a million slab homes

Very nice color

Keep the pics coming you wood guys

JL

Yep, one pail of each. If I like it I may think about being a distibutor.

That's cool Ken :cool:

After using the same stain for 16 yrs it's been our identity of our company of having a great consistant stain.To this day people drive 50 miles or more to continue buying BGA maintaining their deck or fence themselves.So it's pretty easy to apply and maintain there is no question about that for a Pro like you to apply.;)

P.S The Texas Forest Service @ A&M Recomendation letter is a great seller on jobs for me especially Aggie alums..:D