Sign in to follow this  
Mountain View

Elite's first roof wash.

Question

First roof wash for Elite. Mix was 15gal water/10gal 12.5% bleeeeeach mixed in 25gal tank on my iddy biddy trailer and applied using 1.8gpm/60psi sure flow. Let dwell for about 25 minutes. Rinsed off with 4gpm washer with #20 40degree tip. Customer is real happy. The darker areas above the garage are tree shadows. Still trying to get to Shanes level of photo editing so it'll look good on the board. I rinsed until the brown color of the water coming off the roof went away, still "suds" up a little do to residual bleach, didn't worry about getting all of that off. Left over killing power as far as I'm concerned. A fair amount of algae on the roof too.

post-1269-137772156392_thumb.jpg

8 answers to this question

Special effects on the after pic on the first one is un-intended. Short coming of digital photos maybe. Those weird patterns don't show up unless the picture is loaded into photoshop. When looked at by Microsoft photo software they don't show up. Unfortunately I can't resize the photos with that software. Same thing with the second set. Roof looks better in person......really! Woe is me.

post-1269-137772156398_thumb.jpg

post-1269-137772156407_thumb.jpg