Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

Life is good

Question

I was working all day after working the night before until 3 am PWing, I and my guys were tired, I have a real sore shoulder and I was pissing & moaning a little. We are getting my house ready to list for sale, so I was tired moving furniture, because i have some new carpeting & linoleum being put in this morning. I'm thinking what a PITA all this is, My wifes pregnant, real busy business & personal life, the builders of the new house are calliing asking questions, we are picking things out for the new house, have relatives in town, just so darn busy with life.

Well I was hungry so I ordered some Italian food from down the street. I went to pick it up and I had a beer (much needed). I go here a lot for food and I was talking to one of the waitresses and she was running her ass off, she's in her 30's has a 3 year old and works 2 fulltime jobs. As I was sitting there and watching this tired women running around like crazy and she sat with me a minute and she was telling me she had to come up with rent for a new place the place she stays the homeowner is moving here and she has to move out after 5 years

You know I'm thinking , Im complaining about my busy life and then I just laughed and thought Life is good, and I have it made. Heres this poor women killing her self just to put a roof over her childs head. God bless her she's a hard worker

Life is good, just thought Id share yesterday experience with you all.

I gave her a $50 tip and she said no. I had her take it and told her to use it

Everybody HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

JL

5 answers to this question

Bless your heart Jeff!!

What goes around comes around!!

I know how you feel tho, I'm fixing on moving out here and buying a place and having my first kid too sooooooo...Hammer down!!!

Bless your heart Jeff!!

What goes around comes around!!

I know how you feel tho, I'm fixing on moving out here and buying a place and having my first kid too sooooooo...Hammer down!!!

Have fun even when it starts to get crazy. Your going to have your hands full Enjoy

JL