Sign in to follow this  
clean kentucky

simple cherry experience

I was wondering if anyone has tried Pressure Tek's Simple Cherry housewash mix? How have you guys been mixing it for best results downstreaming? Does it really foam like crazy? How well does it mask the bleach smell? I just ordered some today and would like some opinions.

Doug Baker

Baker's Pressure Washing

270-268-1694

I liked it. Works great and is very easy on windows.

I x jet it so I can't help with downstreaming.

As for masking bleach, nothing can do it completely. The stuff smells great but once you add bleach, you can smell it

Hmmm, I agree. I also ordered some and it smells really good, but once I added the bleach it did not really mask the smell.

I am not sure if my mixture was right though, as I have noticed most people using SC are either DS or X Jetting it.

How should it be mixed if you are going to apply with chemical sprayer - like a shurflo????

I like the theory of DS but with gas prices what they are, I would rather use a chemical sprayer and cut back on my gas usage.

For some reason it matters whether you add SC to bleach or the other way around.

I have noticed that if I add bleach to SC mix then I still smell the bleach (cleans well, though) but if I add SC mixed in water to bleach it neutralizes the smell.

Strange but true.

Yep I concur with Thad and Daniel. You have to add the SC and water mix to the bleach or you'll not mask the smell at all. To me it almost totally masks the bleach smell but again as Dan said I don't get the overwhelming smell of cherries either. Stuff works great though.

David,

Stick your hand in it for a minute or two. Then you'll smell like it too! LOL Just don't drink it. Please.

It does NOT taste like it smells.

:sick: