Sign in to follow this  
sjpressurewashin

Surface cleaners

Question

Has anyone bought or used the Allison Iron Horse Laser Deck? Was thinking about getting one. They are cheaper than most surface cleaners you see and didn't want to sacrafice quality for price. They avertice most popular cleaner for power washing industry.

Thanks in advance

S & J

5 answers to this question

There are a lot of surface cleaners out there and are inexpensive. There have been threads about this before. Depending on the gpm and psi of your machine, this will determine what size of surface cleaner to use. I have a 3000psi 5.6gpm hot water machine and use both a 24" Steel Eagle and a 19" Whisper Wash Classic hover type. Both are great machines and have advantages and disadvantages over each but with the two on my trailer I am able to do a lot! If you can afford to only get one surface cleaner and your machine is similar to mine, I would probably get the Whisper Wash 19" Classic. There are a lot of people on the boards that use and would recommend this surface cleaner. There are several places to purchase this and just call and talk to the people. First do a search on this board on Surface Cleaners and read the older posts and see the opinions and comments about what people like. Then do your calling. I bought my Classic for $599.00 last year. The prices have not changed much. I have used this machine on all sizes of jobs from 100 square feet to 18,000 square feet.

It is a BE and they put their name on it. ESpec has had so much bad press from end users that I would steer clear of them all together.

Agreed. That company has been creating quite a reputation for extremly poor customer service, and cheap parts.