Sign in to follow this  
jgoral76

Competition

Question

Got a val pak today and in it a pw co. says " we use only speailized hot water on ALL jobs also decks" Ok I thought that hot water and decks did'nt mix and what speaical hot water? Go figure!

6 answers to this question

Got a val pak today and in it a pw co. says " we use only speailized hot water on ALL jobs also decks" Ok I thought that hot water and decks did'nt mix and what speaical hot water? Go figure!

Its just another sales pitch to try and hook/line and sinker to real a customer in. Us wood guys know that Hot water is not needed when doing doing wood jobs.

I deal with this here sometimes also when someone tells me that they have an estimate that states that hot water will be used to maximize the cleaning process...which I do that on my estimates when it comes to concrete cleaning... I tell the potential customer that Heat is not needed on wood and that it can actually hurt the wood if the water is to hot. If you know what your talking about and you have certifications to prove your point then that will help you get the job.

So like I stated above when a company advertises that they use hot water on all jobs its just another sales ploy to get customers...

That is that Hot Water in Chesterfield Twp. it comes from a spring. You go there at night in your truck with a tank. You go down baker until you hit 24 mile at the bridge. You have to do this at night though. Then you honk your horn 8 times and this fairy comes out from under the bridge and fills your tank for you with special hot water. Then when you hear a bang your tank is full. Or wait was that 10 times and reverse once then brake twice? If that does not work it sure will get you some buckshot in the side of your truck and tank from the farmer you irritated late at night.