Sign in to follow this  
Mountain View

A couple of questions

Hola folks, a couple of questions. I'm looking for examples of how newbies can deal with questions from customers regarding their experience level. Maybe give examples of customer questions and your replies. Second, can some of you either post or email me disclaimer forms you submit with your bids i.e. customer responsibilities, contractor responsibilities, etc.

TGS is awesome as always!

You should tell the truth only in a soft form. "Elite PW'ing hasn't been around for a long time Mr Jones, but I will tell you that before I ever picked up a wand, I did my research and learned about proper technique. That knowlege coupled with my attention to detail and the experience I have gained in the field makes me qualified to give you a top notch job"

I just tell em, I have read many and even responded to a couple of posts by The Fenner on several BBS's. In fact I have even called and spoken to The Fenner with technique questions.....therefore I am qualified.

Just joking, I am honest with potential clients, most of the time they like the "freshness" of my company, my professionally designed sales literature (KBK pitch!!) My neat appearance, logo'd Shirts and nice looking equipment. I create an image that makes them feel like I am competent. The before and after photos of MY WORK also make them feel at ease. Just my couple of pennies.

Dealing with questions from a potential customer when you are new is daunting to say the least. In addition to what Ken has posted I will suggest you make available all your credentials and offer any type of explanation regarding each that pertains to any testing, research or education.

The state required paraphernalia is also another confidence booster.

Rod!~