Sign in to follow this  
Guest sprayclean2

Customer thought house wash would make her “glow”

Question

Guest sprayclean2

The customer watched as the dirt lifted off the siding. Rinsing really showed the dirt rolling off. She was amazed at just how well the cleaning of the siding worked. Maybe too amazed…When I finished washing the third side of her house she said stop. I saw that the three sides had come out great and she had already expressed she was very happy. BUT… she had eight tomato plants along the one side of the house and said she did not want to get poisoned or glow (like illuminate) later when she ate the tomatoes. I explained the house wash contained house wash soap and bleach and would be diluted with water during application. I also explained that the solution that runs off the house could be further diluted and offered to drench the tomato plant area heavily with water, cover the plants with a light/thin plastic, wash the one house side, and then drench the area again. She just did not want to hear it. So, she has three sides of the house looking great and one side dirty. What can be shown or explained to customers who have concerns of the cleaning solutions being harmful?

5 answers to this question

Reminds me of a lady, of whom I cleaned a driveway for. She isisted it be sunny when I did the work. Not rainy or cloudy, but sunny.

Reminds me of a lady, of whom I cleaned a driveway for. She isisted it be sunny when I did the work. Not rainy or cloudy, but sunny.

Some sort of weird fetish maybe.