Sign in to follow this  
Don Phelps

o.c.c.

Question

9 answers to this question

I'll have the wife dig out the picture of us with Jessie James when he was still very cool. Before he became super famous. He was very cool and took us all around the shop in Long Beach. Saw some cool bikes cool cars and BIG TRUCKS. I just looked for the picture but the Mrs. is a yoga class and she has it hidden somewhere.

Saw it the other night.....Very cool show. It was unfortunate that they couldn't finish it there, but great that he had it shipped back to CA and finished it right. Very cool to see how touched he was when they presented the flag to him also. He was very emotional, with the teary eyes and quivering chin. Not something anyone will see out of Jesse James very often.

Yeah Ron I know I just think WCC is cooler than OCC. Old Man Tuttle is an @$$. I was back home on the West Side in CA several years back and called him up, he was a real cool guy he said yeah man come on in, he stopped working to show us around and everything.

I was back to the shop a year ago and I could not get in to see him. The shop is a tourist attraction now. Jesse does not have time to personally meet everyone anymore. Like I said I got lucky and got to see him before he became mega famous. Shoot I forgot to ask the boss where the picture is...I'll find it!!!

If you guys watch American Thunder, you have probably seen Big Bear Choppers on there a couple times. I knew those guys pretty well. They moved from a little dinky place by McDonalds to this big o' huge building now, they're getting pretty big.