Sign in to follow this  
JFife

My Lil' Dominatrix!

Question

Here is my precious little Abby, punishing some "bad boys". This is my cousin's male Rotweiller, about a year and a half. When he comes over, she absolutely DOMINATES my other male and the Rot. She'll pin them into a corner on the deck, and not let them out. They sit there panting, and she snaps at them when they try and leave the corner.

Don't worry--it's in fun. This is just how they all play, and nobody gets hurt. They've been playing together since pups. She was HIGHLY socialized as a pup--took her to the dog park constantly from three months of age. Even then, it was her world. At three months and about 18lbs, she got in a fight with a full grown Husky. The owner pulled the Husky off---but Abby was still fighting this dog five times her size. Her best friend at the time was a 250lb Mastiff--they'll roll a giant ball around together, with Abby savagely barking at him.

She is never aggressive--just very dominant. Obviously, once she was grown I couldn't take her to the park, she'd just terrorize dogs more submissive than her. Never hurt them, just dominate. Truly, I've never seen a female to her equal as far as this goes. I know I could train it out of her, but they stay fenced and it is never a problem, or I'd fix it. I'm a responsible pet owner and once I saw her temperment, I knew I'd have to control her environment. But.......enjoy the pics!!

post-214-137772159917_thumb.jpg

post-214-137772159921_thumb.jpg

post-214-137772159925_thumb.jpg

8 answers to this question

....Let me stress, these are "fun" pics. Once I saw them, they look far meaner than what they are. He tries to mount her, and ends up being the one on his back:) That is the funny thing about dogs like this, it's not a size or strength thing, it's an attitude thing. Please, no censures on animal abuse and fighting,

I had an alaskan Malamute, and biy those are the prettiest dogs ever, although they are very destrutive if left alone or not properly taken care of.

...I actually thought about that Don, and considered not starting this goofy post, but thought it would serve well to remind of the 'good' memories boxers create. Did you guys post your loss on Boxerworld?? Not only a good place for info, fun, energy, etc. but a good place to mourn as well, as I am sure you guys are doing. best wishes,

No, I'm glad you posted it. We just miss her terribly and everyday is another day that we would give anything to have her back. Haven't been to Boxerworld lately, still just dealing with it. But enough of that. We've got 2 others that we love dearly and they deserve all the attention that we can give them. :)

Jon my female Boxer was 55 pounds when the doctor put her on pregnizone (a steroid) for skin alergies she gain 5 pounds and started getting aggressive. My aunt came over with her 95 lbs Austrailian shepard and my girl had that dog pinned down and would not let it up.