Sign in to follow this  
CCPC

Golf anyone?

Question

While on vacation last week in TN, My dad, brothers, and I played a few games of golf. I'd never really played before, but I believe I'm hooked now. I went down and bought a set of clubs the other day, and have been hitting at the driving range a few times since. Who ever knew golf was so damn difficult. I've always been a very agile, and coordinated person, so I figured it wouldn't take any time at all just to get my swing down, boy was I wrong. I think that's why it's so addicting, because it's not easy. Anyone else play golf around here?

9 answers to this question

I love it when I can get on the course. I still suck at it after 20 years of playing but it's fun. I had a buddy that was a natural athlete and the first time he swung a club he drove almost 150 yards without a bounce. Me, I had to hire a golf pro to show me technique. I've never been formally handicapped so I'm not sure what my number would be. I generally shoot about 93.

Love it, Love it, Love it. I am a golf addict. Shoot high 80s low 90s and yes that is for 18 holes. It's addicting because it's tough, expensive and the wife hates it.

While on vacation last week in TN, My dad, brothers, and I played a few games of golf. I'd never really played before, but I believe I'm hooked now. I went down and bought a set of clubs the other day, and have been hitting at the driving range a few times since. Who ever knew golf was so damn difficult. I've always been a very agile, and coordinated person, so I figured it wouldn't take any time at all just to get my swing down, boy was I wrong. I think that's why it's so addicting, because it's not easy. Anyone else play golf around here?

Hey Lance

What's up? I hope the reason you haven't been posting a lot lately is because your busy PWing. Have you been doing a lot of roofs?

This is why I don't go golfing. I know I'll suck at it, it will **** me off and then I'll have to conquer the game by playing constantly. I love a good challenge but I don't need another expensive hobby. Have fun and take care!

Hey Lance

What's up? I hope the reason you haven't been posting a lot lately is because your busy PWing. Have you been doing a lot of roofs?

This is why I don't go golfing. I know I'll suck at it, it will **** me off and then I'll have to conquer the game by playing constantly. I love a good challenge but I don't need another expensive hobby. Have fun and take care!

What's up Barry. I've been around, just haven't felt much like posting lately. I've been preoccupied with some other ideas I've been working on. July is pretty slow for me, which kinda gets me thinking outside of the pressure washing world for a spell. How are things around your neck?

Oh yeah, I'm also 4 days in to trying to quite smoking again. I've been going at it cold turkey with very few problems, accept for eating twice as much. Everyone wish me luck, I'm gonna kick this thing if it kills me.

What's up Barry. I've been around, just haven't felt much like posting lately. I've been preoccupied with some other ideas I've been working on. July is pretty slow for me, which kinda gets me thinking outside of the pressure washing world for a spell. How are things around your neck?

Oh yeah, I'm also 4 days in to trying to quite smoking again. I've been going at it cold turkey with very few problems, accept for eating twice as much. Everyone wish me luck, I'm gonna kick this thing if it kills me.

Pretty slow this month here too, but still surviving. Good luck with your not smoking, damn things are too expensive anyway. Glad I gave it up years ago.