Sign in to follow this  
patchesean

midwest commercial leads

Guest rfitz

Hey Beth,

I called Extend a wand, the link you have on the BB 4 times today, I need a

ext. wand by monday, and never got a call back, ? what is up with this company....????????

THX

Rob,

They are in Canada. I'm not sure what his hours are, but he seems more available in the morning. We sell the wands but don't have them in stock.

FYI... because they are in Canada, the product must clear customs. Overnight shipments are NOT overnight. Recently we have experienced delays of up to 3 weeks even if products are shipped the same day they are ordered.

Plan when you buy and you can't go wrong. Call me if I can help you. I have another order to place with him as well.

Beth :groovy2:

Guest rfitz

Hey Beth,

I know it's not your fault, but it sounds like a big hassle, do you know of another place that sells a similar wand ? I cant wait 3 weeks, I have things shipped from my inlaws, they live in Ontario, and it always gets here in a couple days...? I will try and find a better source, and let you know what I come up with....

Not like the Extend A Wand, no. The engineering is what makes the difference. Once you use one you'll never use another wand. Normally I have them here, but I ran out of stock and have not restocked yet.

Sorry but I don't have another source for you. And you're right, it's not our fault. We don't make the product... Don't shoot the messenger for being brutally honest about expected delivery.

Beth

Guest rfitz

Beth,

Not only will this company not answere their phones, or return calls, but now

their website is no longer valid....??? Maybe thats why you cant get any in stock...???

Guest rfitz

Beth,

Im done complaining, I ordered one from northern, the blue one,

I have 7 decks to wash next week and 5 need the ext wand, if you hear anything from that company, let me know..

THX