Sign in to follow this  
Jeff Robison

Help with Pictures

Question

Going to start building my website this weekend and need to insert some good before and after pics of residential and commercial. I have a few but more when I first started and my camera quality was not that good. I just got out of the habit of taking before and afters (not anymore)

My question is, does anyone have any good pictures that I could use for my website? I am based in Atlanta, Georgia. I do very high quality work in mostly high end neighborhoods.

Siding, Concrete, Driveways, and Decks are primarily what I am looking for residential wise.

I have some good commercial ones, but could use some more. I just want a good looking website with knock their socks off pictures in a hurry.

Thanks in Advance.

Jeff Robison

Titan Exterior

678-360-2518

titanexterior@bellsouth.net

4 answers to this question

I sympathise with you, Jeff. If I had some extra good ones I would let you use them. I have a ton of pictures and as I have been informed, many of them are just not web worthy. I take pics from too many different angles or the damn thing moves and the after shot looks worse than the before.

Hey Jeff,

you are more than welcome to use any of the pics I have posted on TGS gallery. I have put a few of each type of work on there i'm sure. Just let me know when you post your site so I can take a look at it.

........ I Love my XJET...........and now

......... I love my deckster........woohoo bring it!!!!!