Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

Liabilty release

Could someone share or email me a sample liability release. I'm doing a job Tueday that I'll be cleaning grease that has been tracked through an entire asphalt parking lot, I'll be removing only some of the grease so there still is a chance of slip & falls or accidents

The property is aware that I wont be getting al the grease up

I want to cover my ass and have the property & hiring company pay for any lawsuits, fee's or settlements etc.should something occur

THANKS

Jeff

If there is a huge risk, it may be worth paying an attorney $100 bucks or so to type it up. I also know that staples has tons of legal forms on disc that serve as templates in which you enter your information. I am not sure if they will have what you are looking for but it's worth trying.

On this __________ day of ____________________, 200_____, intending to be legally bound hereby, the undersigned agrees and does hereby release from liability and to indemnify and hold harmless, the king of pressure wahsing, and any of its employees or agents representing or related to the king of power washing. This release is for any and all liability for personal injuries (including death) and property losses or damage occasioned by, or in connection with The Name of The propery being Washed. The undersigned further agrees to take responsibility for any and all claims filed against The King of Power washing.

Just an example I found online and modified a bit.