Sign in to follow this  
Barry M

It's not that dirty

Question

18 answers to this question

Don't knock bleach white for tires. Don't need to be white walls. I use it on my tires and it makes the letters bright white again. Just spray before I wash the truck.

Hey Barry, what was your mix for the deck? I've got about 700 sqft to clean on tue and I was going to cut 12% in half and shurflo it. Its just grayed out really bad.

This deck actually had some old sealer on it besides a little mold. So I stripped it with Timber Strip Pro and then gave it an acid bath with the xjet. Are you joining the BDA now or what? I have used bleach (6%) on a couple of decks, because after stripping them some of the boards were still green looking. The bleach took the green out and also lightened the deck. I don't think you have to nuetralize after washing with bleach, but I'll let Shane or someone chime in on that.

Looks GREAT Mike!

Aren't you glad the customers know the industry better than us when they say something like that. Or they seem to know whether it's an easy job or not. If it were easy they wouldn't be calling us.

Gutters look great and so does that deck.

I would be expecting another call from them though on the deck after they try and restain it themselves. DIY's usu. try...... botch it up........ then call back screaming heeellllp and try to blame the husband or the wife for not calling you in the first place. lol.

Great work though as usual.

Sorry Barry, I meant to say Barry, but why did I say Mike. I was bouncing from thread to thread today or maybe it was a senior moment,or the heat, or the 80's?

At any rate, great job and sorry for the mix up!