Sign in to follow this  
John T

My Car is for sale!!

Question

Its an end of an error for me. My beloved Buick Grand national is on the trading block. My heart aches to sell this car but I just didn't have the time to give her the attention that she needed.

Middle age is here to stay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Passenger-vehicle_W0QQitemZ170019336093QQihZ007QQcategoryZ6137QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

15 answers to this question

Those GN are some awesome cars. My former boss has one and I didn't know how fast they were until he took me for a little ride....My goodness, what a sleeper!

How much are you asking for it John?

This was the fastest production made car back in the eighties. I love this car then but I just couldn't afford it back in the day. Back then for a few less bucks I had an 86 mustang gt Convertable with the 5.0 liter engine. Fast car but nothing like this buick.

I paid $9000 for this Buick and I would like to get somewhere near the same for it.

Yeah, it sucks that they stopped production on it because GM couldn't have a car faster than their prized Vette....

I'm kind of a Ford guy (even though I drive a Titan now) and those Mustangs were no match for those GN's when that turbo got spooled up.

John, great looking car...it looks like it's brand new.

I never was much of a high end speed guy...but I did love my '65 Nova SS, 350 hp 327...a lot of fun till I totaled it out years ago. :(

Good luck on getting it sold.

Nice car indeed John, to bad you can't part with one of your trucks instead.

Now if I was not hot for another motorcycle I would consider your car indeed but riding has been my thing.

Only now Remy thinks I am to old to ride!

No such thing as OLD in my mind as long as my body and mind function ok.

Jon

JIM,

HUSH UP.

Probably was taken in a drug raid and Mr. T fiddled with those numbers to make it legal.

LOL.Nope this car is the real deal. I had a blow out in one of the tires awhile back when I was doing a buck 20 on the parkway. Its not fun at that rate of speed for something like that to happen. Those days have to end for me. My kids should never have to see me in a body bag...

Now if I can ever make the big bucks I may look to get one of those Orange County choppers with those real big fat rear tires...I wonder how fast they can go..hmmmmmm

John, I just sold my 1970 SS El Camino what a babe had it forever. are you sure you want to get rid of it? I sold it to a really old friend who just begged and begged for years and finally for the right price I let her go.

Its killing me to see my car for sale on Ebay..but I could use the garage space and the fast days of me driving and always getting away with it(Shhhh) are over. I always wanted a Grand National when they first came out and if I ever make the real big bucks I may look to by the Buick grand national GNX but in good shape your talking $50,000+ for a car like that...who knows

Too bad you have to sell your GN. My brother owns one (he lives in washington) but doesent have the space for it so I have it now. Wow GN's rock. His runs right around high 11's on street tires man o man dangerous. It seems like you should be able to get far more than 9k for your car it is in really nice shape. Did you ever run it on the track??

post-1864-137772164149_thumb.jpg