Sign in to follow this  
Tom DeFrancesco

Any Recommendations on a Wood Restoration Class

Question

3 answers to this question

I am looking into a wood restoration class and noticed the PWNA recommends a 2 day in Orlando. How is this class ? Not that I expect to learn everything but is it worth the $800 ?

Tom, sorry once again the day slipped by. Started out in Warwick picking up my truck, then did an estimate in Sugarloaf, then to Roe brothers for some lumber, then to middletown to start the transfer of equipment from trailer to box truck. got home at 6 and had the kids for a few hours while the wife scrapbooked. At 8:30 I started the primary coat of Coranado floor epoxy. I'm hoping this will keep the floor of my truck from taking a beating.

But back to wood restoration. Save your money (I know thw PWNA guys are gonna yell at me) I'm doing a deck on Monday monday or Tuesday, and hopefully I'm going to be doing an entire cedar house and lots of Pressure treated decks at anothe rhouse next week. (one in Chester, other in sugarloaf.) I als have another deck to do in sullivan county. They all would be good to tag along. I'll try and call you tomorrow.