Sign in to follow this  
zapp

Red Sox

Question

16 answers to this question

They really look good the first three games. HA HA Go Yanks!! Hey Papi put on a glove and play baseball. that's why he shouldn't be MVP!! MAnny at least plays the field and actually is getting better at it. But he's still a zero!

p.s. Nice bullpen. LOL

They really look good the first three games. HA HA Go Yanks!! Hey Papi put on a glove and play baseball. that's why he shouldn't be MVP!! MAnny at least plays the field and actually is getting better at it. But he's still a zero!

p.s. Nice bullpen. LOL

i just love Yanks /Sox talking smack!:lglolly:

I've already started the Boston Masacure design and the I survived the longest game in history (was there)design. As a Red sox fan I have survived all the letdowns and have very thick skin.. as a former ball player I just love great competion and close games.. Bruno I was drinking beers with your firefighter brethen from the bronx friday night in the bleachers we were ALL choked up when they sang God Bless America.You guys talk tuff but are really softies.. Gotta love the rivalry.GO PAPI>>ps he sholdn't touch a glove just that big bat..

Ah both those teams bite..Lets Go Mets..ALL THE WAY!!!!! Ok I'm dreaming but I'm still a Met fan and enjoying a winning season for a change..Oh yea..bring back the curse of the Bambino:)

John,

First of all stop with the Mets, they still have to win about 23 world series to catch the Yankess. (we'll pro-rate it because they haven't benn around in a while so we'll make it 13 WS)

Zap,

Your Bullpen is HORRIBLE. Schill leaves with a 2 run lead. I couldn't keep my eys open, and fell asleep before the rain delay was over. I shouldn't watch any of these games, I've seen about 4 innings this weekend and they weren't the good ones! LOL

P.s. WOO HOO 4 outa 5, looking for the 5th today!

Ahhhh yes. A very discouraging series vs. the Yanks.

JBruno, I hope the recent sweep helps ease the pain of the devastating 2004 ALCS. That must still burn! Sweep every series from here to eternity, you'll never take away "one of the greatest comebacks in baseball history". Go Sox! By the way, that young man in your avatar, is that a "Super Papi" tee shirt he's wearing? Wah-ha-ha.

JBruno, I hope the recent sweep helps ease the pain of the devastating 2004 ALCS. That must still burn! Sweep every series from here to eternity, you'll never take away "one of the greatest comebacks in baseball history". Go Sox! By the way, that young man in your avatar, is that a "Super Papi" tee shirt he's wearing? Wah-ha-ha.

Thats all nice but everyone knows that the Redsox would trade it all in to be like the Yanks. The Redsox are better off being the loveable losers. Nobody cares about the Sox stunning upset of the Yanks in 04. Like Bruno says the Yanks have what 26 world Series and the Sox have what maybe 4. The Babe has more World Series rings with the Yanks then the Redsox team does in the lifetime of that Franchise. I just love the Memory of Bill Buckner throwing that Redsox automatic victory so my Mets could win it all in 86. Buckner did it on purpose because he was truly a Cub at heart...another loveable losing team............

That is a regular Superman T-shirt, No Papi crapi in this house!

That is a regular Superman T-shirt, No Papi crapi in this house!

Ok James if you say so. The boy still has time to convert and free himself from the dark side! Till we meet in Sept.

Ok James if you say so. The boy still has time to convert and free himself from the dark side! Till we meet in Sept.

OK i've just about gave up on my Stros this year it's time to start re building after we get rid Bagwell,Pettite and Clemens big contracts.Yes Roger will retire after this year i think. Yankk or Sox how bout trading us some big bats for Lidge?? I know ya'll both need pitching?

Sorry to Say but i think it's going to be the Mets year too win it all."SORRY YANK FAN" i kow that's not going to go over to well in the big apple!