Sign in to follow this  
Thad

Weird sponsor?

Question

OK, so the TGS has a new ad- Semen Tanks?

Did anybody have the nerve to click on it?

I have enough problems with worms, viruses, and Trojans without risking that.

:lgbounces

11 answers to this question

:lgwave: Thanks Beth! It's a good day! why do you ask? because I learned something!! I may be a dummie, but thanks to beth not as dumb I was !!!!!!:lgkick:

OK, so the TGS has a new ad- Semen Tanks?

Did anybody have the nerve to click on it?

I have enough problems with worms, viruses, and Trojans without risking that.

:lgbounces

...Probably for cattle and the like. LOTS of money in semen. Interestingly, however, you cannot sell horse semen (at least not at the "high end" market). That is the whole problem with that fella who broke his leg at Preakness (I believe), he had just won the Kentucky Derby (dang, cannot think of his name). Most horses you have to put down after a leg injury--they simply cannot heal. But him--he is worth millions---as a stud. Thing is, they have to pork the old-fashioned way, no injections. So they are spending un-told dollars on him (Barbaro?) to get his leg healthy enough to simply mount some mares, and the owners can get their payday. Well, that is your lesson in Equine Ejaculate 101 for the day:)

yep.....Alien wand! Gess Beth has not seen any alien Pressure cleaners.:lgbounces Thanks for the compliment it a self portrait.:lgsideway

Now Iknow why I'm not getting calls from my signage or business cards. Everyone thinks I'm and alien waiter.:lgtear: New I shoud have gone to art school!