Sign in to follow this  
Beth n Rod

Need your help if you're in MD or VA

Question

Hi all,

In addition to the tree in the back yard on the fence, we just lost the tree in the front yard. The maple stands about 3 stories high. Thank goodness it missed the house, but it is laying across the driveway, so until it is gone we can't work. Rod's truck is in the garage, and it missed the truck on the street, but the equipment is garage stored too.

We are asking for the help of those in MD and VA who have trucks and chainsaws and wish to help us get out from under all of this debris. The other half of the tree (and we do mean half, it's split down the middle) is standing and will have to come down.

For those who wish to help, call us. 301-540-1243

The address is:

13616 Warrior Brook Terrace

Germantown, Md. 20874

Montgomery County Map coordinates are page 18C3

If you are able your help is greatly appreciated.

Beth & Rod

3 answers to this question

I hope you guys get the help you need. We got hit much harder than expected here i Burlington County , NJ. I have a farm and we are in the middle of a field. Electric was out for 16 hours. Much debris to clean up, two broken windows, lost some shingles, and the corn that was left is flat on the ground and twisted. Winds were definitely higher than predicted. I hope your clean up and all goes well. We are closed up today as well for work.

Our guys are coming in around 1 to work on the trees. There is alot to be done. I'm calling Dominos or Pizza Hut, and we'll have a tree party.

Sorry to hear about your damage. Sounds like you got hit pretty bad.

Heard from a couple others in MD who also had tree damage. At least we're on high ground.

Beth

Beth, Rod & Everett,

Glad you guys are all okay. If I wasn't so far away I would show up with my chain saw. Although not what you wanted, "tree partys" can be fun. They are excellent opportunities to bond with your neighbors, especially the newer ones.

Everyone else affected by Isabel, let us know how you fared.

Chuck

Cleaner Times Magazine