Sign in to follow this  
Power Clean Pros

Looking for Hood Cleaning Forms/Contracts

Hello ...

I've been doing hood cleaning for a while for my current employer, but am going out on my own. I've pretty much got everything setup for the business, but am wondering if anyone who does hood cleaning has some example Service Contracts that they use. Once I'd get the customer a quote, I'd like to get them to sign a contract for 2-5 years, to lock them

in at that rate. Does anyone have anything like this?

Also, interested in a price estimate form to use for the hood cleaning as well ... and anything else you think may be helpful for me.

My current employer has service contracts, but only for the servicing of the extinguishing systems. I plan on just sticking with the hood cleaning to start out with though.

Thanks in advance for any examples anyone can provide.

Ron

Here is a picture of the proposal form/contract we used to use. I have a snapshot of the follow-up report we woulkd give the customer as well I just can't find it. Later on I will dig it out for you. If I can locate the forms in .pdf files I will email them to you.

post-581-137772164715_thumb.jpg

Ron, are you going to be competing against your employer? I would love to help, but not if you're doing that....that's just not right and it's the thing that I most fear from employees. If not, I have some forms that I would be happy to share, :)

I really wouldn't say competing, because over the time I've worked for my employer, I've found a lot of unhappy customers that have been trying to schedule hood cleanings for 2 years or more, and haven't been able to get an appointment booked. He has over 550 accounts, but can't keep up with them. So really, I'd just be taking some of that overflow work that he doesn't get to.

One sidenote, Ron. Its wishful thinking at this point to think anyone will sign a contract with you for more than one cleaning let alone for five years. the turnover rates are too high in this business. Thats not to say you cannot retain customers if you do a good job but it took me a couple of years in business before a customer would even sign us for a year. Having no price increases may seem like a great motivator but the restaurant owner knows the idea of him hiring someone else is also a great motivator against price increases.