Sign in to follow this  
Dan Stapleton

Soap Formulas

Guest Danebob

Delco Cleaning Systems online have alot of the chems your wanting. know maybe you can find cheeper places but at least you can find what your looking.

www.pressurewash.com There you are.

the problem your going to find is that no company wants to open themselves up to the liability of you mixing it yourself. thats why the Chemistry Store will sell you the raw product, but no directions on how to mix or use it. your only option is to but the raw powders and figure it out yourself.

as long as the items your mixing are compatible, no boom. like delamolene and sod. hydroxide. or sod hydroxide and sod metasiliacat. there compatable so you just have to find the correct mix.

I asked an experienced contractor what he mixed for rust one time. He told me sod. hypochlorite and muratic acid! Now I knew that was just the most ridiculous thing Id ever heard. but I figured since hes not a local competitor, and we were at a roundtable, he had no reason to snooker me.

so I took an open bucket, middle of driveway and pored the mix. glad I didnt do it in the garage!!!

Anyway. kens right. thats how come there are 1,785,852 chemical companies out there.

after you find your mix you can become the latest one to sell chems.