Sign in to follow this  
Barry M

TCN back on track

Question

Steve R's board has been experiencing technical problems lately and is the reason the board traffic has been very slow. This is what Steve told me on the phone: "I just found out within the last hour that a server error has kept the last 376 new members from receiving a confirmation email." So Steve asked if I would post this here on TGS to let every one know the tech problem has been fixed and all is good now. A reminder also that Steve is having a RT in Smyrna, TN at his shop on Oct 14th. If you plan on going email Steve and let him know so he can plan accordingly. Thank you.

www.thecleanernetwork.com

6 answers to this question

Thanks for the head's up. I need to talk to Steve about some polymer wax and rinse aid.

Does Steve realize that Oct 14th is the Fall Technical Seminar for PWNA? He may get a better turnout if he moved the date.

Cheers

Steve R's board has been experiencing technical problems lately and is the reason the board traffic has been very slow. This is what Steve told me on the phone: "I just found out within the last hour that a server error has kept the last 376 new members from receiving a confirmation email." So Steve asked if I would post this here on TGS to let every one know the tech problem has been fixed and all is good now. A reminder also that Steve is having a RT in Smyrna, TN at his shop on Oct 14th. If you plan on going email Steve and let him know so he can plan accordingly. Thank you.

www.thecleanernetwork.com

Glad he got that server problem fixed...I haven't gotten notification emails from his board in well over a year, and have brought it to his attention quite a few times since it began. I think the biggest technical problem TCN has experienced has been neglect, so I'm glad to hear it's been fixed. Board traffic has been extremely low for a long time. Glad to hear he's back on track!