Sign in to follow this  
svillegas84

salutations, my brothers working to build a mold free america!

Question

hello

my name is sergio villegas,

let me start by saying this website rules, i have been reading through people's stuff and i love the community effort.

i am a college kid in california who has just decided to make a big leap. i worked my tail off for a window cleaner by day and restaurante at night to pay for school last year and almost killed myself. i figured since i cant work any harder, its time to work smarter.

this is the end of my first summer window cleaning for myself, and it was great. i got so many request for powerwashing i saved up and bought a machine. i have almost no experience so i am learning as i go, and as you might expect i have run into a few speed bumps this first month in a brave new world.

so a little input from you jedi masters out there would be well appriciated, by this humble padowan.

i washed a wooden dock off a yaght club home and the lady said the guys last year restored alot of the color after cleaning. this deck has never been stained. were they using some special product, to shine up the wood?

another stucco house had these stains on the bottom corners of the windows as the rain water collected and ran down the same spots. brown colored stain, some came off most did not. i was told the last people to do it eliminated the stains. Whats the stucco secret that i can't seem to grasp?

i have a dewalt 2800 machine, nothing special. i love being in business for myself, so i see power washing as a great compliment to my windowcleaning expertise. thank you all

2 answers to this question

rich,

zep commercial wood cleaner

for the houses a 10% bleech mix let sit and spray, my friends dad owns a painting company, and thats what he told me to use. didnt get the job done

suggestions?

thanks for your input

sergio