Sign in to follow this  
CoastalHydro

Egg Removal

Question

I have a PM that would like me to clean the exterior of some apartments. All of the buildings are precast and the mildew is very minimal. Basically the bad spots are the eaves and gutters. The problem is that the parts of the precast that do need cleaning have black splotches with black lines running down from where kids have thrown eggs at the buildings. I did a test on one and hit it with bleach and pretty good pressure but it didn't have any affect.

Anyone know of a chemical to remove egg? I'm afraid it soaked into the pores of the concrete and my not come off.

Thanks

4 answers to this question

I just had some egg yesterday on a vinyl house. I use a sodium metasilacte cleaner for siding and butyl for the gutters. Whatever the house wash dosn't get off I scrub with the butyl. It worked great for the egg. Had one stubborn spot that would not come off and kud krutter did the trick.

I had one a couple months ago.

Egg on dryvit. Had been there for a while. Didn't try anything other than a house wash. Didn't work. Was to nervous about the paint/color. Anyone had any experiance with the egg/dryvit for future referance?????