Sign in to follow this  
Russ Johnson

Well, they got me...

Question

I'm being locked up. Thursday, Oct. 19th they're going to cart me off and I need bail money. Apparently, over the Labor Day weekend, Jerry didn't do a good enough job, so I'm being persecuted for his shortcomings. I've got to do hard time at Longhorn Steak House until I can raise $1200.00 bail. Please help if you can by following the link, and get me out....but not before lunch...

https://www.mdaevent.org/ParticipantInfo.aspx?j=e15f9552-29cd-4e80-bcc9-b5e05dabdb04

9 answers to this question

I would love to donate but I just put a nice contribution in at a fundraiser I organized for MDA with the firestation. We raised $6500 in 6 hours.

good luck with your fundraiser.

C'mon guys........cough up a little tax deduction. This is such a worthy worthy cause. Most of us on here have been remarkably blessed with healthy beautiful children....... if we all help out in a small way, so many of these other precious children can be helped.

Celeste

Roger got locked up last year as well.....we also donate services for silent auctions that this group does. If ever there was an organization that wasn't self serving and could show where everything goes and what the benefits are, MDA is it :)

Celeste

Some MDA INFO FOR YOU ALL

What Your Dollars Will Buy

$25 Flu Shot

$65 One minute of research

$100 One support group session

$150 One physical, occupational or respiratory therapy consultation

$200 Professional fees related to initial diagnostic work-up at an MDA clinic

$500 Assists one person for one year with the repair of a wheelchair or leg braces

$600 Sends one child to MDA summer camp

$2,000 Assists one person with the purchase of a wheelchair, leg braces or communication

Device

§ MDA covers 43 neuromuscular diseases.

§ 76.4% of every dollar MDA spends goes directly to research, health care services and education, the rest to

fund raising and administration.