Sign in to follow this  
back2new

urgent ! Need edvice ( prolly OT, sorry)

Hi there

sorry because I'm pretty sure I'm posting in the worng place but is late and I need to get some info about this by tomorrow morning if possible

I just won an ebay auction and the shipping quote is outrageous, so I was wondering if someone in Johnsburg, IL area or around there knows any freight or trucking company dependable and with fair prices.

BTW machine is a tomahawk spot free system, you prolly know about them but that's another story, and I'll be back with questions about that later.

thanks in advance

sorry for the off-topic

Carlos

I'm not from there. But R&L carriers has had good prices for me on shipping things by truck. They are online if you search.

Scott

I use R&L trucking all the time here in Houston great service and on time! :cool:

I had this problem a few year ago when I bought a Powerwashing set-up in Arizona. The shipping companies wanted over $2000 to deliver it because of the dual gas set-up(Gas and Diesel). This was right after 9-11. In the end I had to get a guy there drive it to me for $1500. That was in the panick days..Today it should be less of a problem.