Sign in to follow this  
DustinC

converting customers

Question

8 answers to this question

Value doesn't equal cheap......It's what a customer gets for their $$$. It reminds me of commercial prospects saying something along those lines. My answer is always the same....."You aren't the cheapest in town either.....I'm assuming it's because you bring a better product or service to the table also?" :)

We all have budgets, but there's a place for common sense too. Remind them of that.

i like to tell my customers to think Value not price its like me offering you a pinto for $500 or A Mercedes For $1000 sure the Mercedes is Double the price but which gives you the better Value ... that usualy puts it in perspective for them there getting alot more quality and alot better product for not alot more money

I once washed a house that had a phone pole out front with a sign advertising "$89 House Wash". I asked the customer how had he decided on my services vs. the $89 wash. His response was that he realized that for $89, there was a very low probabilty of recieving a quality cleaning job - because HE wouldn't do it for that price! (My price was $200.)