Sign in to follow this  
CLASSICPW

new ad tips

Question

Today I washed a house in my area, came out night/day, it had so much mildew that the house turned brown when I applied chems. I realized that every house in this area (probably over 1000) has the same problem. While i'm driving away I'm stopping and putting my post cards in the flag of the neighbor's mailboxes when I thought of a good idea. What if I came up with a "newspaper" of "knowledge" with my business and some of my friends businesses wrapped it up in some plastic and chucked it on the lawns like a paper boy. I drive through so many communities every day and so do my friends. If we could compile some serious info on why the public needs our services complete with information, pics and coupons this would be great.

I have friends that own car detailing and home improvement bizes. I ran it by them and they are very interested. My question: where can I find articles on why you should clean and preserve/stain your deck, benefits of washing your house etc...

3 answers to this question

I was thinking of this today business card sized ads with small articles. Local plumbers, heat & air, Etc 40 bucks a month for printing fees per person 10-15 guys send out as many as possible.

that is a very good idea Jaime!

couple of weeks ago i received a flyer from a PW company explaining the benefits and advantages of hiring professional PW's even had scare tactics on the disadvantages of cleaning your own gutters!

but to me it was wasted paper because of the way it was delivered in flyer form.

please keep us updated.