Sign in to follow this  
dobigroup

Parking Garage

Joe Nelson with The Dobi Group here. To the point, we have just bid a 7 story parking garage w/2 levels of retail space. We are a post construction/commercial cleaning company. We have bid on the retail space as well as windows. The General Contractor has called and would also like a bid on the garage(floors)also. They would like them power cleaned. In fairfax,va. job is 7 months until finished. Any one interested can email me at jnelson@dobigroup.com.

Joe Nelson with The Dobi Group here. To the point, we have just bid a 7 story parking garage w/2 levels of retail space. We are a post construction/commercial cleaning company. We have bid on the retail space as well as windows. The General Contractor has called and would also like a bid on the garage(floors)also. They would like them power cleaned. In fairfax,va. job is 7 months until finished. Any one interested can email me at jnelson@dobigroup.com.

Joe,

If none of the contractors here around that area dont want to bid on it, give me a call we do parking garages often in our area. We'll travel if you need

Give me a call and we can talk and I can give you a rate for us to do it

Jeff

843-446-5931