Sign in to follow this  
HotShot

Ant's New Video

Question

6 answers to this question

Awesome compilation. The crazy thing is 15 years from now when she's off to college or moving out you are going to look at this thing and need a towel to dry your eyes. I hope we are blessed with a daughter the next go round. Enjoy these memories man....from everyone I talk to the years go so fast we can't believe it.

Thanks Ryan...

It's already started with the Grandmas and mommy. I'm too manly to cry over something like that *sniffle, sniffle* :) Nah, my plan is when I feel like beating her because she is driving us crazy, I'll watch this and remember how cute she can be. We are looking forward to our new addition due in April. Of all the things I love, being a dad is probably the highest on my list. My one great accomplishment hahhah.

Advice for you guys with little kids: Take tons of pictures, then just when you think you have a lot, take more. I could have made about 3 or 4 of these videos...we have lot's of pictures of our little monkey and you really need a lot if you ever want to put something like this together...

How Did You Put It Together

I use Windows Movie Maker...you should have it on your computer if you have a newish computer with window xp...

Thanks for the comments guys. It's so easy to put together something like that of such a photogenic little girl. She is an absolute cheese.....:)