Sign in to follow this  
PressurePros

Lynden, WA. Strip job

Ken i don't think Lynden is very close to me and aim not very savvy with decks. but i could contact some other reputable contractors that could take care of it if its something you really need done. let me know

Anything you can do Dan is very much appreciated. Its not critical mass. Customer wanted to try Restore-A-Deck to do the above job and I told her no way it would be strong enough. I told her I would look for a contractor in her area. If you know anyone that would be interested just give me a shout.

Very tempting Ken but with my experience level and lack of wood restoration equipmentI would have to pass. It is a little bit out of my way also. It is almost on the Canadian border. I wouldnt mind venturing that far for a good payday but I would not want to put a bad name for my company or yours for reffering me and not being able to do stellar results due to inexperience. Maybe a couple more friend's decks first. Thanks for posting the job lead though, maybe next time.

Ken,

I grew up in the seattle area and I know of an excellent PW parts and supply place that should know of someone that can do that job. The name of the business is "Bens Cleaner Sales" they do huge amounts of business, anyway call Russ and tell him Daniel Wilson told you to call him and he should take care of you. His number is 1-877-922-4262. You can check out their website at http://benscleaner.com/mm5/merchant.mvc

They actually have some pretty good deals as a side note!

Thanks,

Daniel