Sign in to follow this  
John T

The Wall in Texas--Political topic(Pictures)

Question

Before I show these pictures I don't know if this is the answer or not. Our Country which is a dmocracy the common belief is that we tear down walls..but sometimes when every thing fails then drastic steps sometimes have to be taken.

Peter King just last week was seen here next to the president who was signing this Bill to make the wall happen. Pete King was one of the writers of this bill. As it where just a couple of days earlier I was at a Dinner honoring my attorney and Pete King and a few other politicians where there. What a great guy. In the pictures you'll see fat me in my Blue Suit thats a million years old and the guy with the short black hair(And Benches about 400lbs) is my VP of my Union. What a fun dinner that him and I where invited to paid for by my Union.

I tried to tell Pete King about the wall..J/K Who knows maybe it will work maybe it won't..I'm guessing that it won't work as good as they think it will.

7 answers to this question

Pictures with Pete King (This Picture should be in the first post). Apparently I can't post any more pictures of this dinner because there all in the same classified file:)

i was just reading an interesting article about Bob Delany, the NJ highway cop who went undercover in the 70s and put away a couple hundred mafia. I gotta say, yous cops are pretty cool.

i was just reading an interesting article about Bob Delany, the NJ highway cop who went undercover in the 70s and put away a couple hundred mafia. I gotta say, yous cops are pretty cool.

Just like Donnie Brasco did(Maybe that is the real Donnie Brasco) which became a Movie staring Al Pacino..Hey Did I tell you guys that John Gotti Jr lives a stone throw away from where I'm at now in my station House..At least my Gang is bigger then his..Where about 100,000 strong in NY alone..thats PWNA..err I mean Cops in NY.

Somebody just asked me yesterday if I carry my gun when I'm out in the middle of the night doing commercial accounts..My Answer is the same as most other Powerwashers which is..I have a zero degree nozzle which should do the job:)

Capo....why do you disrespect me so....Underwear... I mean Underboss is my title:)