Sign in to follow this  
Roger Oakley

My New Flyer/leaflet

Only thing I see that you might want to change is the 1st picture it looks like a shadow is covering most of the after side of the picture, cant really see it well.

Other than that it looks GREAT, nice big pictures and a professional look to it is very nice. Good luck with it

Jeff

Jarrod,

The phone number is right under the yellow oval in his logo. They have different looking phone numbers in the UK and you dial different codes for mobile or home (I think). It was hard for an american to get used to there phone system. They also only have one service provider.

Jarrod,

I went over to an area just north of London and every street has a different postal code.......we were in a new subdivision and couldnt order a pizza......no postal code=no phone=no delivery without postal code.

I think the Brits use the spelling "mould" more often, Jar.

Roger I like the brochure. Did you design?

Wanna be my first European distributorship? ;-)

Hi Ken correct we Brits spell it "Mould"

No got someone to do the design, I had taken my previous leafleats as far as I could really.

Yes very interested in distributorship,

Jarrod,

The phone number is right under the yellow oval in his logo. They have different looking phone numbers in the UK and you dial different codes for mobile or home (I think). It was hard for an american to get used to there phone system. They also only have one service provider.

Hi Anthony,

NO we have about 5-8 service providers, where did you get that info. :)

I see what you are saying about the top left hand photo guys, the shadow is only on the clean-side (right) the left-hand side is not in shadow, it was that dirty. Trying to get photos with the same light, different time of day etc is a real pain. Might have to find a different set of before and afters, leaflet is still in the design/proof stage.

Roger

Nice brochure...... What do you charge in US dollars for decks and such?

Hello Mathew,

I charge all my work by the square metre, (everybody does over here) so a ballpark figure for say for a maintenance wash on a deck, £3.50 per sq.mt = about $6.00 us dollars per square metre. Stripping would cost extra as would seal or staining. If it's any use a square metre is about 10 square foot. This might be cheap by USA standards, but it is still pretty new to some home owners over here (decking maintenance etc).

Trying to lead the way though.

Roger

Hello Mathew,

I charge all my work by the square metre, (everybody does over here) so a ballpark figure for say for a maintenance wash on a deck, £3.50 per sq.mt = about $6.00 us dollars per square metre. Stripping would cost extra as would seal or staining. If it's any use a square metre is about 10 square foot. This might be cheap by USA standards, but it is still pretty new to some home owners over here (decking maintenance etc).

Trying to lead the way though.

Roger

If you are free this weekend fly over the great pond to our Roundtable in PA

If you are free this weekend fly over the great pond to our Roundtable in PA

Cheers Mathew, I may well come over to the States for one of these round-table meetings one day. Just to busy at the moment.

I haven't been to the States for years, I used to work out there a lot in the late seventies and eighties. Was based in New York for months.

Roger

Roger,

When I was in Stevenage the company that I was working for said that it took so long to get the phones hooked up because there was only one service providor and it was like take it or leave it when they give you an installation date. They lied to me about most things while I was there and it wouldnt surprise me if that was a lie also. Heck, they flew a guy over from the states and worked him for 3 days, drug tested him and sent him back home. I had to take the drug test before going over.

You have some beautiful country over there and I didnt get to see much of it. Wasnt there very long.

Cheers Mathew, I may well come over to the States for one of these round-table meetings one day. Just to busy at the moment.

I haven't been to the States for years, I used to work out there a lot in the late seventies and eighties. Was based in New York for months.

Roger

ROGER,

March 10th and 11th 2007 the spring Round table weekend,... We would love to have you come to the event, See videos from the past ones at this link: http://pwscleaning.com/acr_roundtable.htm

You come over for this and I will buy you dinner and drinks.