Sign in to follow this  
Dave Olson

We Support U2

Question

6 answers to this question

Someone went to a lot of work! Very impressive, said a lot in the few minutes of it! No matter our opinion of the past war with Iraq (the Iraq conflict is over, right!?) or of Bush, we still need to support the troops.

Robert

Not only is it impressive but it is not about the war in Iraq, it is about those that gave their all so we can be here enjoying life as it is now.

Thanks Dave for posting this, always a nice reminder of what those not here today went though.

Jon

No one is ever forgotten, I certainly am one who will never forget. As I still have one son in harms way, We should all keep all those present and gone in our thoughts and prayers.

Reed

It is not just about the war in Iraq, but all the wars and conflicts, that our soldiers have fought in, and Gave All for our Freedom, that I understand. But the war in Iraq was a major contributor to its creation I bet.

Robert

This was very impressive, thanks for sharing it. I'll be sending the link along to my email list of friends and family.

It made me cry actually. Especially when the men raising the flag at the World Trade centers came into view. That was a turning point in my life, as I'm sure it was with a lot of others here.

Do you remember where you were?

I do. I was on an airplane, headed to vacation out west with another couple we know. We got grounded in Dallas, and didn't know anything until we were on the ground. I was extremely scared, because we had no idea why we were going down, and we definatley were not landing in Las Vegas!