Sign in to follow this  
Beth n Rod

What did you do before becoming a Pw'er?

Dropped out of High School but later got my GED.

Went to community college for almost two years preping to become a cop.

Went in the military , United States Marine Corps for 4 years.

After getting out had a change of heart for being a cop.

Worked for my dad for one year as a salesman.

Went to work for a hardwood lumber wholsaler and have been working with them for six years. I am currently the warehouse, production supervisor for the Seattle Branch.

Started pwing last year but moved to janitorial/ interior cleaning for the winter. Will see in spring if I will do both or go back to solely pwing.

Retired NYPD Detective, 20 years. Worked 9/11. Started powerwashing my last 7 years in the Dept, partime, when I worked the graveyard shift. Since sold the business in NY and moved to NJ and started the company again.

Dropped out of college in my freshman year. Worked in several different factory jobs while playing in a band. Finally realized the music thing wasn't happening so I focused on a career. Worked for several different textile companies in different states and finally worked my way to plant manager at a small factory that was part of a family owned company. When the company was sold the new management and I didn't see eye to eye on how to treat people and where the line between being responsible to the shareholders and greed was. They cut me loose in Feb 06 and here I am.