What is do you think?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What is do you think?

• Pull out
    • Stay and finnish
    • other: please explain

Question

Guest Danebob

Well i would just like to know some thoughts on the war. What is your position now that we are looking at new elections which could turn the the direction of the war. Pulling out is a scary thought. I belive in the war. I have friends family who have been and are going to iraq. It is a real thing to me. I've grown up in the military. The democrats talking about pulling out of iraq is goining to be pushed to occur quickly im afraid. if it happens...well lets just pray that it dosn't.

So what other comments on this subject are out there?

Thanks. GOD SPEED!

82 answers to this question

pldoolittle;87800Who does have the "info, intel and inner workings we need to make an informed plan" Perhaps the Secretary of State? The Secretary of Defense? The President? I could be wrong but it seems to me like the people who have access to the "info, intel and inner workings we need to make an informed plan" have already made one.

I forgot, The war as it is today is A GREAT SUCCESS..................... MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.......................................can you spell C I V I L W A R

I dont know why you insist on saying stay the course is a plan, even Gates the incoming Sec Of Defense says we are losing & staying the course isnt working. Your free to believe what you want. I hate that we arent accomplishing much in this war. I wish we were.....really

Its not Bush Bashing, If it were a Dem, I'd be saying the same thing. I am mad and wondering WHY the Dems had no real plan before the elections and still have given no real plan. The Baker Group I'm not to happy with either, they told us whats wrong but didnt give us much to work with for the future plans. They did say talk to everybody even our enemys...Diplomacy. I think this is smart but I expected more from their report

1) No it isn'ttttttttttttt

2) See what I mean

3) Boringggggggggggg

I may be wrong, we might not be able to get another 2 pages

Anti bush crowd, thats a majority of the country like 60% or more. He's failed in many ways. Hell most republicans dont like him

The only way to stay in Iraq ( Bagthedead) is to put a million troops there. Then the boarders can be controlled. Can we do that ?If we pull out now or in 6 months Iran will attack Israel or Israel will bomb Iran. If we stay the course the way it is now we loose troops ( Bagthedead) 30 a month. For what ? To be a Middle East video game with no end in sight. If we pullout the Region will explode. If we stay are troops will continue to be exploited. We are in a no win delemma with Bush in charge !!!

Amen James. I think we're in a bind with no real solution - once again we is screwed by a republican. Just like President Harry S. Truman use to say "How many times do you have to be hit over the head by a Republican before you realize they're no good!" Well I realize they're no good, and have screwed us royally with this war that can't have any good ending - at least if we pull out, our troops will stop dying. Heck - I am for putting Saddam back in charge, he kept the peace. And I don't care if brutalized those people, because without him - they brutalize each other - there's no peace with Saddam gone.

Amen James. I think we're in a bind with no real solution - once again we is screwed by a republican. Just like President Harry S. Truman use to say "How many times do you have to be hit over the head by a Republican before you realize they're no good!" Well I realize they're no good, and have screwed us royally with this war that can't have any good ending - at least if we pull out, our troops will stop dying. Heck - I am for putting Saddam back in charge, he kept the peace. And I don't care if brutalized those people, because without him - they brutalize each other - there's no peace with Saddam gone.

Without Saddam theres no stopping Iran either. USA isnt stopping Iran, the axis of evil is just laughing at us now and becoming the major player in the Middle East. Its a shame things werent thought out much better

pldoolittle;87779 P.S. I'd luv to stay and chat, but I've gotta go get my robe from the dry cleaners.

What, no cap with eye holes with that ROBE?