Sign in to follow this  
CHAMOS

rookie is back

I'm in the process of setting up an enclosed trailer. I am working with tom from ACR,and feel fortunate to have met him. In talking to people in my field,(precast concrete erection.) I may have some leads to some post costruction cleaning and concrete in general.My intention is to set the trailer up with 2 cold units to start with .200ft on a reel ,4.5gpm fixed to floor. with downstreaming set ups, 200 gal on board, deckster, surface cleaner all wands and whips nessary to do jobs the right way, #2 UNIT 4GPM that comes out if needed ,ect. is it wise to go with the cold water for now and rent hot if needed? what is the best low pressure roof set up? can I offer roof cleaning with the toys I have? Any help is greatly apreciated. Thanks TROY

PS. MY TARGET IS RED. WORK THE COM. WORK IS COMMING UP WHILE TALKING ON JOB SITES

Welcome aboard!!

Looks like you have a lot going for you already, Search thru the boards http://forums.thegrimescene.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67 for the info.

Roof cleaning is a very "opinion" oriented topic.

We use chemicals for the roofs. You can go from gas powered to electric pumps; it all depends on your budget. We are here to help.

what is the best low pressure roof set up? can I offer roof cleaning with the toys I have?

To start you need a chem tank (I use 125 gallon). A pump like doc said can be a matter of opinion and also depends on how much roof cleaning you plan on doing and your budget. I do a fair amount of roofs and I use a 12v shurflo pump. With this pump I use a marine battery and 200' of 3/8 chem hose. Also you need a wand for applying the love. This is probably the cheapest and most economical roof setup. Gas pumps really pump the love but are expensive. Do some research on the board to educate yourself more about it.

I'm in the process of setting up an enclosed trailer. I am working with tom from ACR,and feel fortunate to have met him. In talking to people in my field,(precast concrete erection.) I may have some leads to some post costruction cleaning and concrete in general.My intention is to set the trailer up with 2 cold units to start with .200ft on a reel ,4.5gpm fixed to floor. with downstreaming set ups, 200 gal on board, deckster, surface cleaner all wands and whips nessary to do jobs the right way, #2 UNIT 4GPM that comes out if needed ,ect. is it wise to go with the cold water for now and rent hot if needed? what is the best low pressure roof set up? can I offer roof cleaning with the toys I have? Any help is greatly apreciated. Thanks TROY

PS. MY TARGET IS RED. WORK THE COM. WORK IS COMMING UP WHILE TALKING ON JOB SITES

Tom's a great guy, and will take good care of you.

Beth :)

p.s. I moved this to the equipment area :)