Sign in to follow this  
doublejager2000

kinda cool kinda crazy

Question

3 answers to this question

This guy and some friends have been filming themselves in Stockholm Sweden for years. My bro-in-law and I have extensive libraries of these lunatics and their friends doing insane stuff. If I get a chance I'll get some vids up, or post some links.

Find the one with the 650 horse Supra and the Cosworth Ford running wild, truly not to be missed. We think these guys are pro rally drivers.

Search on either version in the title of this post, I can't remember exactly which is correct.

Great way to beat the cabin fever!

That cop must have been pissed. Just when he thought he had the guy, off he went. Guess they do not know the new procedures of Police work over there. Two way radio, roadblock, spike strips, helicopters.

Try that here in California, and they will have a variable plethora of cars behind you, not just one, a police copter as well as many News Crews, and "when" they get you, not "if" they get you, you will probably get shot or at least a good beating.

stainless i would love to see them.i would have liked to know how fast they were going.just a guess but if you look at the skips or the lines on the road it was about 120 at the most. he could have blown the cop away but just toyed with him ,look at the RPMs .