Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

Cold Vacation

Question

I think we are nuts. We are going on vacation in Minnesota the beginning of Feb. What am I crazy. My wifes family lives out there and a couple of her grandparents are getting quite old and a little ill so the wife wants to see them, me too

Man its going to be cold, I want to snowmobile at least one day, Joshua will see snow for the 1st time also.

Anybody on the BB live there. We are spending most of our time in Marshall Minn. Maybe I can get away

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr , I cant believe I'm going to Minn in Feb

3 answers to this question

You may not get to snowmobile, a buddy of mine in the twin cities says that he hasdn't any snow by the 19th. I haven't heard of much since.

Maybe you could go mudmobiling!:lgbounces

Bundle up and have a good time.:)

Naw Jeff, as much as I'm excited, we're planning on waiting until August to take delivery on the kiddo. That will give me time to remember every little thing I've ever done that will cause a parent to fret.

My folks are laughing constantly these days.

We haven't had a flake of snow since last spring, and little frost. My brother-in-law says that global warming is at the top of his list of things he hates that he loves!

BTW, he's moving to Alaska tomorrow. He's going to be the director and executive producer of a Youth radio project at the public radio station in anchorage.

I hope you enjoy the trip, are you flying up?