Sign in to follow this  
spiker2005

New Work

Iam interested in getting into federal govt. work for my business, seal coating and pressure washing. A company called me and said for a fee they would get me all set up. I was curious so that night I went to the federal website and started looking into it but it seems alittle much. Is there anyone out there that does federal govt. work or have done any federal govt. work ? If so all would be appreciated. Thank you Ken Spicer ( K& R seal coating and pressure washing

The best thing you can do is your own research and figure out where you want to be. With the federal governement, you need to figure out a way to establish the contact with the purchasing agents because many of the prime contracts are never bid out, because they fall below the value that needs to be bid. If you want the large contracts, you need to go to Federal Business Opportunity and do a search. There is also a notifier that you can sign up for to have projects that might fall under your SIC codes emailed to you. Getting with the Feds is a long process, but once you are in, and perform, they are pretty good about taking care of you. There are a lot of flakey contractors that often get these bids.