Sign in to follow this  
maher871

Paver cleaning and sealing Help!!!!

Question

Hello Everyone,

I just came across an article on the net about cleaning and sealing pavers. I immediately said to myself, what a great idea. I’ve never seen anyone offer this service in our area.

I’m located in New Jersey and within the last 10 years or so paver installations have exploded around here.

What is the most preferred cleaning and sealing process and which products do you use? I have read about so many different sealant manufacturers, cleaning chemicals, and cleaning methods that I am beginning to scratch my head wondering what are the best ways to provide this service.

I feel very confident I can market this service very well. I am just looking for some guidance on the materials and methods used.

I have sent a bunch of e-mail out to different companies (mostly in florida) that specialize in paver cleaning asking the same sort of questions. Believe it or not, that was a dead end.

Any help would be great. I’ve always learned It’s easier to ask questions than learn by trial and error.

Thank You so much,

Dave Maher

Franklin Lakes NJ

6 answers to this question

Yeah Most of the Good suppliers are out of Fl since this was the first place pavers were brought since they came from europe. Very big Business down here.... U can send me a PM or email if you have nay questions about the correct procedures for prep and some products that we use for sealing, since thats all we do :)

Yeah Most of the Good suppliers are out of Fl since this was the first place pavers were brought since they came from europe. Very big Business down here.... U can send me a PM or email if you have nay questions about the correct procedures for prep and some products that we use for sealing, since thats all we do :)

Hello I see your from around the central Florida area. If you wouldnt mind would you pass along the information on brick pavers prep and the products you use for sealing. Im mainly interested in the cleaning procedures and equipment as Im qouting a large job today, Thank you soo much. Jason