Sign in to follow this  
MarksMobileWash

6%, Simple Cherry and TSP vs 12%

Question

As a newbie, can I use 6% SHC and TSP and Simple Cherry mix to get started on house washing? Or, and I wasting my time by not using 12.5%? I have read a lot of posts and am a little unsure. Mold and mildew is a problem here in Louisiana. Thanks.

6 answers to this question

If your downstreaming then you will need the 12%, 6% should be fine if you x jet. the simple cherry has TSP I believe, so you may be wasting if you put more in.

I have not had a problem with TSP etching in the Simple Cherry. The important thing is rinse first and rinse well after and DONT LET IT DRY ON THE WINDAHS and you should be fine.

Call the source and ask him. TSP is a great bolstering chemical for sodium hypochlorite. You can use less "bleach" Which by the way, is a huge effort in spinning your wheels if you leave it out. With the right soap, you can use 1.5%-2% sodium hypochlorite hitting the walls to kill mold. Bob will tel you how to achieve that dilution.

if i run out of 12.5% shc then i will use regular 6% household bleach. i get good results either way although the household bleach costs just a little bit more. as ken mentioned, you want around 1.5% to 2% shc to hit the house for best results. i also use the simple cherry additive and have been satisifed with the results. check with bob at pressuretek.com and he'll even recommend a good mix for you.

good luck,

rando